Safe 1 Mobile Banking allows you to manage your finances wherever you go, using your cell phone, tablet, or other mobile device. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to begin using Mobile Banking. Mobile Banking is a fast, free, and secure way to:
- Check your account balance and transaction history.
- Pay bills on the spot.
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts.
- Contact us or locate an ATM quickly.
- Make remote check deposits (subject to established limits).
To get started, follow the directions below and log in with the same credentials you already use for Online Banking:
- iPhone®App: Search for Safe 1 on the App Store or download through iTunes®.
- IPad®App: Search for Safe 1 on the App Store or download through iTunes®.
- Android™App: Search for Safe 1 on Google Play.
- Mobile Web: Visit Safe1.org on your mobile Web browser.
- Text Message: To activate, log on to Online Banking, select Mobile Banking & Alerts.
Notes: Remote check deposit services are subject to qualifications. Remote check deposits are limited to $5,000 per day. Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.