You can use your SAMM or DEBIT card without a fee at any of the following locations. In addition members now have access to 30,000 CO-OP NETWORK ATM's across the nation, including over 5,000 in California, without any fees or service charges. Click the CO-OP logo below for a list of CO-OP Network ATM's.
400 Oak Street
8200 Granite Falls Drive
Safe 1 Office
1101 Cecil Ave.
Your SAMM Card may also be used at any ATM network displayed below for a $2.00 fee. NOTE: The institution which owns the ATM may also assess a "surcharge" in addition to our fee. Pay close attention to the information provided on the ATM screen to determine whether the ATM owner adds a surcharge.
ATM Safety Tips
Following these important safety tips can increase your security at an ATM.
- Memorize your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Do not write the PIN on your ATM/debit card or leave it in your wallet. If your card is lost or stolen it cannot be used unless your PIN is provided.
- Keep your PIN a secret. It is for your protection. Someone you trust today may not be trustworthy tomorrow. Never give your PIN to anyone, even if they are helping you with the transaction. If you suspect unauthorized use of your card, notify us immediately.
- Stand between the ATM and the people waiting to use the machine, and shield the keyboard so others can't see you enter your PIN.
- Always take your ATM receipt with you. Receipts contain valuable account information that should be safeguarded.
- Refrain from displaying your cash by putting your money away before leaving the ATM. Wait to count your money until you are safely in your car or at home.
- When using the ATM after sunset, consider going with another person to an ATM in a well-lighted area. If someone in the area looks suspicious, cancel your transaction, retrieve your ATM/debit card and immediately leave the area. Choose another ATM in a safer area.
- Be prepared before going to the ATM. If you're making a deposit, fill out your envelope and/or deposit slip, place your check or cash in the envelope and seal it before you arrive at the ATM location.
- Have your ATM/debit card ready to insert into the machine before arriving at the ATM so you don't have to reach into your purse or wallet while standing in front of the ATM.
- Don't fall for "con' games. If anyone asks you to withdraw money for any reason, leave the area at once. Notify your financial institution and local law enforcement officials immediately of any criminal activity.
- Never give information about your ATM account to strangers or anyone over the telephone. Only communicate this information in person.
- Be certain the transaction is complete and review the receipt before leaving the premises. Always remember to take the receipt with you and record it in your register. Then shred your receipt before discarding it, since it contains valuable account information.
- When using a self-service payment terminal - such as a gas station - after sunset, make certain the area is well-lighted. Always shield the PIN you enter form any potential onlookers. If someone in the area looks suspicious, cancel your transaction and immediately leave the area or consider using a terminal indoors.